هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حقيقة اسلام باتيستا

اذهب الى الأسفل

حقيقة اسلام باتيستا Empty حقيقة اسلام باتيستا

مُساهمة من طرف MazikA الأحد سبتمبر 16, 2007 2:53 pm

ذكرت احدى الجرائد المصرية وهى جريدة الحوادث خبر عن اسلام باتيستا

[size=12]وهذا حوار يتكلم فيه وجدته فى موقع أجنبى ينفى أن باتيستا مسلم

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Eck: When you first started in [World Wrestling Entertainment's developmental territory] Ohio Valley Wrestling, you wrestled as a *****ic character named Leviathan. What did you think of that gimmick?

Dave Batista: At first I thought it was a little bit over the top. By that point a lot of wrestlers were using their real names and they weren't so gimmick-oriented. Some of the stuff they had me do was a little cheesy, but at the same time it was fun. They actually raised me from the Ohio River, which I'm still trying to live down. I get teased about that all the time.

Kevin Eck: Did your time in OVW prepare you for WWE?

Dave Batista: It didn't at all prepare me for WWE. I learned how to be responsible and stuff like that, but I didn't learn a lot as far as how to work in the ring. I learned more from [WWE trainer] Fit Finley in two days than I learned in OVW in two years.

Kevin Eck: When you were called up to WWE in 2002 you were given the role of Deacon Batista [a sidekick to a wrestler known as Reverend D-Von]. What were your thoughts about that character?

Dave Batista: At the time, I wasn't all that happy with it. I was a steamroller in OVW, and I thought WWE would bring me out in a stronger way, not as somebody's goon. The first thing WWE did was take away my body, which was my strongest asset, by sticking me in a goofy suit. I couldn't understand why they were doing that. Now I look back in retrospect and see there was a perfectly good reason for that. They took away my strongest asset because it forced me to learn how to work in the ring.

Kevin Eck: Eventually you were put into a group with wrestling superstars Triple H and Ric Flair. What was it like working alongside them?

Dave Batista: It's not only been an honor, but they've also become very good friends of mine. I just try to be a sponge around those two guys. I can't tell you how much I've learned. WWE had to stick me with the best or there was no hope for me. They really encouraged me to ride with them. Most of the learning actually takes place in the car after the shows, talking about your matches - how the crowd reacted to this or that and what you can try next time - while it's fresh in your mind.

Kevin Eck: Lately on WWE's Raw, you've been given more of a speaking role. Is that something you're comfortable with?

Dave Batista: I don't feel uncomfortable, it's just new to me. I feel if I had a lot of practice I would become pretty good at it. I was always a shy kid, so for me, getting in front of people and speaking is actually the hardest part. It's a little nerve-wracking.

Kevin Eck: When you got into the wrestling business, did you ever think you would one day be in the main event at WrestleMania?

Dave Batista: No. That never entered my mind. I always just wanted to be involved. I never set real high goals. I just wanted to make it into WWE. Being in the main event at WrestleMania and possibly holding the title is just unbelievable.

Kevin Eck: Wrestling fans really started to get behind your character a few months ago. What do you attribute that to?

Dave Batista: Right guy, right time. I try not to read into it too much. Triple H has given me the advice on a number of occasions to always enjoy the ride.

Kevin Eck: Several WWE stars have been able to crossover into acting. Do you have any such aspirations?

Dave Batista: Right now I'm real focused on wrestling. I just had my first out-of-the-business thing with getting the cover of Flex magazine. My original dream was to be a bodybuilder, so I can't even tell you how excited I am about that. That's a dream come true for me. As far as acting, I could never do the leading man stuff that The Rock does. I'd love to do some [supporting roles], maybe like Triple H did in 'Blade: Trinity.'

Kevin Eck: What do your three daughters think about your wrestling career?

Dave Batista: I always think I'm a cool dad, but I don't think they think so. They wish I was home more, but I don't think they think what I do is cool in any way. I don't think they're impressed.

Kevin Eck: Ric Flair is still wrestling at age 56. Have you given any thought to how long you want to wrestle?

Dave Batista: I haven't given a whole lot of thought to it. I should probably start. As long as my body will allow and as long as the people still appreciate me. I'd hate to overstay my welcome. I can say right now there's no way physically I could do this as long as Ric Flair. He's a special breed.

Kevin Eck is a sports copy editor for The Sun and the former editor of WCW (World Championship Wrestling) Magazine.

اليكم الترجمه

كيفين إك: عندما بدأت أولا في [أرض العالمية ترفيه مصارعة التطويرية] مصارعة وادي أوهايو، تصارعت بينما سمّيت شخصية شيطانية حوت لوياثان. ماذا فكّرت بتلك الحيلة؟

ديف باتيستا: في باديء الأمر إعتقدت بأنّه كان قليلا على القمّة. من قبل الذي يشير الكثير من المصارعين كانوا يستعملون أسمائهم الحقيقية وهم ما كانوا موجّهين حيلة جدا. بعض المادة كان عندهم ني كنت جبني صغير، لكن في نفس الوقت هو كان مرح. رفعوني في الحقيقة من نهر أوهايو، الذي ما زلت أحاول محو من الأذهان. أصبح مثارا حول ذلك طول الوقت.

كيفين إك: هل أعدّك وقتك في أو في دبليو لدبليو دبليو إي؟

ديف باتيستا: لم في كلّ يعدّني لدبليو دبليو إي. تعلّمت أن أكون مسؤولة ومادة مثل تلك، لكن لم أتعلّم الكثير بقدر ما كيفية العمل في الحلقة. تعلّمت أكثر من [مدرّب دبليو دبليو إي] لائم فينلاي خلال يومين من تعلّمت في أو في دبليو خلال سنتين.

كيفين إك: عندما أنت إستدعيت إلى دبليو دبليو إي في 2002 أنت أعطيت دور الشمّاس باتيستا [صاحب إلى مصارع المعروف بالقسّ دي فون]. ماذا أفكارك حول تلك الشخصية؟

ديف باتيستا: في ذلك الوقت، أنا ما كنت كلّ ذلك سعيد به. أنا كنت حادلة في أو في دبليو، وأنا فكّرت دبليو دبليو إي يخرجني على نحو أقوى، ليس كبلطجي شخص ما. أول شيء دبليو دبليو إي كان يأخذ جسمي، الذي كان ميزتي الأقوى، بلصقي في بدلة goofy. أنا لا أستطيع أن أفهم لماذا هم كانوا يعملون ذلك. الآن أنظر للوراء عند التفكير بما حدث في السابق وأرى كان هناك سبب وجيه جدا لذلك. أخذوا ميزتي الأقوى لأن أجبرتني لتعلّم العمل في الحلقة.

كيفين إك: في النهاية أنت وضعت في مجموعة بمصارعة ثلاث أضعاف النجوم البارزين إتش وذوق ريك. ماذا هل كان يحبّ العمل بجانبهم؟

ديف باتيستا: هو ليس فقط شرف، لكنّهم أصبحوا أصدقاء جيّدون جدا أيضا لي. أنا فقط أحاول أن أكون إسفنج حول أولئك الرجلين. ليس بامكاني القول أنت كم تعلّمت. دبليو دبليو إي كان لا بدّ أن يلصقني بأفضل أو ما كان هناك أمل لي. شجّعوني حقا للركوب معهم. أغلب التعليم يحدث في الحقيقة في السيارة بعد العروض، يتحدّث عن مبارياتك - كيف ردّ الحشد إلى هذا أو الذي وما أنت تستطيع محاولة في المرة القادمة - بينما هو جديد في رأيك.

كيفين إك: مؤخرا على دبليو دبليو إي خام، أعطيت أكثر من دور متكلّم. هل ذلك الشيء أنت مرتاح مع؟

ديف باتيستا: أنا لا أشعر بعدم الراحة، هو فقط جديد لي. أشعر إذا كان عندي الكثير من الممارسة التي أصبح جيّد جدا فيه. أنا كنت دائما طفل خجول، لذا لي، يحصل على الجبهة من الناس وكلام في الحقيقة الجزء الأصلب. هو محطّم للأعصاب صغير.

كيفين إك: عندما دخلت عمل المصارعة، هل إعتقدت أبدا بأنّك يوم واحد يكون في الحدث الرئيسي في ريسليمانيا؟

ديف باتيستا: لا. الذي ما دخل رأيي. أنا دائما فقط أردت أن أكون ذو علاقة. أنا ما وضعت أهداف عالية حقيقية. أنا فقط أردت تحويله إلى دبليو دبليو إي. أن يكون في الحدث الرئيسي في ريسليمانيا ويحمل اللقب من المحتمل فقط غير قابل للتصديق.

كيفين إك: مصارعة الأنصار بدأوا تخلّف شخصيتك حقا قبل أشهر قليلة. ماذا تنسب ذلك إلى؟

ديف باتيستا: الرجل المحقّ، وقت صحيح. أنا أحاول عدم القراءة فيه كثيرا. تضاعف ثلاث مرات إتش أعطاني النصيحة في العديد من المناسبات للتمتّع بالجولة دائما.

كيفين إك: عدّة دبليو دبليو إي نجوم إستطاعت أن انتقال في التمثيل. هل لديك أيّ من هذه التطلّعات؟

ديف باتيستا: الآن أنا مركّز حقيقية على المصارعة. أنا فقط كان عندي أولي خارج من شيء العمل بالحصول على غطاء مجلة العطف. حلمي الأصلي كان سيصبح bodybuilder، لذا أنا لا أستطيع حتى أخبرك كيف المتحمّس أنا حول ذلك. ذلك حلم قد تحقق لي. بقدر ما تمثيل، أنا ما تمكّنت أن أعمل مادة الرجل القيادية التي الصخرة تعمل. أحبّ أن أعمل بعض [أدوار مساندة]، لربّما مثل ثلاث أضعاف إتش عمل في ' نصل: الثالوث. '

كيفين إك: ماذا بناتك الثلاثة يفكّرن بمهنة مصارعتك؟

ديف باتيستا: أعتقد دائما أنا أبّ بارد، لكن أنا لا أعتقد يعتقدون ذلك. يرغبون بأنّني كنت بيت أكثر، لكن أنا لا أعتقد يعتقدون ما أنا أعمل يبرّدون في أية حال. أنا لا أعتقد هم معجبون.

كيفين إك: ذوق ريك ما زال يتصارع في عمر 56. هل أعطيت أيّ فكر إلى منذ متى ترد التصارع؟

ديف باتيستا: ما أعطيت كثيرا من الفكر إليه. أنا يجب أن أبدأ من المحتمل. طالما جسمي سيسمح له وطالما الناس ما زالوا يقدّرونني. أكره لإطالة الزيارة. أنا أستطيع قول الآن ليس هناك طريق جسديا أنا يمكن أن أعمل هذا طالما ذوق ريك. هو جيل خاصّ.

كيفين إك ألعاب رياضية تقلّد محرّرا للشمس والمحرّر السابق لدبليو سي دبليو (مصارعة بطولة عالمية) مجلة.
Dave Batista's WWE character, Batista, faces world heavyweight champion Triple H in the main event of WrestleMania 21, WWE's annual pay-per-view extravaganza, on Sunday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Batista grew up in the Washington, D.C., area and currently lives in Ashburn, Va., with his wife, Angie, and his three daughters.
[/size]

MazikA
MazikA
كبير المزياكتيه
كبير المزياكتيه

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 369
العمر : 40
البلد : egypt
الهوايات : football
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/01/2007

https://mazika-mix.yoo7.com